www.theinternetpages.co.uk Home Contact Us Get Listed Directory About Us Consumer Portal Client Portal
  • The Internet Pages is one of the oldest & highest ranked Directories online and has been voted the most cost effective way to advertise your business...

Braintree House Fire: Fatal Blaze Caused By Candle

A house blaze that killed a mother and daughter was accidentally started by a candle, Essex Fire Service says.

Read the full article at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-38418858

News courtesy of bbc.co.uk/news

News Archive

Get Listed

list me now